Supporting business growth with international relocations
Personio helps HR teams focus less on admin and more on people. While experiencing rapid growth, they looked to apply the same philosophy to their People Operations.
Supporting hundreds of relocations across Europe and to a new office in New York, Personio’s Global Mobility team needed more local expertise to handle the growing workload. Their objectives were:
- Streamline immigration bureaucracy to several locations
- Remove distractions and setbacks from the employee experience
- Support the company’s growth through shorter hiring times for international talent
Localyze helped Personio reach each goal with a unique blend of tech and human touch. Three benefits in particular that stood out for Personio were:
- Extensive visa knowledge covering their countries of operation
- Intuitive tech that reduces admin and gives Personio’s teams visibility over timelines and workload trends
- Bespoke guidance from in-house immigration experts putting talent at ease
Personio addressed the mobility needs of more than 400 individuals with Localyze.
Employee satisfaction scores jumped from 44% to a consistent 90% quarter over quarter.
to hire talent
Personio halved its hiring timelines for international talent.
Looking to handle relocations at scale?
Book a demo to find out how Localyze can help.
"As we’ve opened up new offices, we’ve partnered with Localyze for new locations. We know we can trust in the relationship, because they have the expertise.”
Reece Procter, Global Mobility Lead - People Operations at Personio